Saturday, October 11, 2008

Proof

Further to the discussion about whether or not I've been spending too much time at the office, the Co-Director and I actually feel like I've spent more time at home over the last two months than I have in the last five or six years.

And I offer proof: though we have been together for six and a half years, married for three, and have spent enough time in very close proximity to have two beautiful babies --

the Co-Director, just yesterday, finally noticed that my nose is crooked. It deserves to be -- its been broken 6 or 7 times.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think thou dost protest to much...

Cla3rk

Back to Shine said...

And yet, it really doesn't take that much "time in very close proximity" to have two beautiful babies... ;)

Pamela D. Crawshaw-Prangnell said...

Some experts say that, to nurture an already happy marriage, a couple must spend 15 hours per week awake, together and without distraction. It makes me wonder how any people with careers and/or children manage to stay married.