Sunday, October 26, 2008

now you know...

What I'm reading tonight.

A very good friend of ours breeds and raises Devon Rex cats. Incredibly nice animals. Docile, kind.

Except that the first time I was over at their house I asked how their cat survived the farm accident.

Ouch. I mean, luckily their looks grow on you -- well, they kinda have to. But now, I've seen an uglier cat:

update: now the 'Devon Rex' link actually links to their site, and I've added it to the links on the left.

cat
more animals

2 comments:

Pamela D. Crawshaw-Prangnell said...

Thanks for the link. I think. ;-)

Yep. That cat is way uglier than ours. Its a Sphynx. I have a friend who has a houseful of those rat-like creatures. They climb the walls and they bite. Like rats.

Pamela D. Crawshaw-Prangnell said...

My Sphynx friends in Washington... if you want to see some of the ugliest cats in the world. They have the rosettes to prove it. http://www.ankhamun.com/index.html