Wednesday, September 12, 2007

why am I here?

According to the Weather Network, here in Saskatoon tonight there's chance of snow. Snow! It's the freakin' middle of September! Last year, it snowed in mid-October and didn't melt until April. We bundled the Boy under so many layers of clothes that I once put his snowsuit into the carseat, sans baby and didn't notice...
It should be interesting this year, watching his reaction to snow and having his head and hands covered (something he hates) -- while trying to get a squirmy toddler into yet another snowsuit.
I'm trying heavy sedation this year. That way, I won't feel a thing.

6 comments:

Tower said...

Ouch, sunny and 28 down here :)

Anonymous said...

it's suppose to get to minus 2 here tonight....frost is what we are expecting....haha hope you get dumped on with the white stuff :)
~Kristie~

Anonymous said...

But Mick, then you can get Connor to earn his keep by getting him to work as a stunt double for the Michelin Tire Man!

Cla3rk

Anonymous said...

Kristie -- pphhhbbbbbttttt!
Cory -- I don't think we can be friends anymore....
Clark -- the Mrs. put the kibosh on exploiting the child. I'm not sure why.

later!
mick

Anonymous said...

Gee, I was brought up that that was why you had children...

Cla3rk

Unknown said...

Mick,

Snow, eh? Better you than me.

kgp