Sunday, September 23, 2007




Some more pictures of the Boy for your enjoyment. they're taken by the wonderful person who looks after him while I'm in class tuesday and thursday afternoons when Ana's at work. I'm not sure why he's holding a hockey stick, but he was very serious about it.
This past weekend we had our annual Alberta Synod retreat for all the students from Alberta at the Seminary. I had some really good conversations with my relator, and some fantastic news from the Bishop. Apparently, there's quite a good chance of being able to return to south Alberta when (God willing) I'm ordained. I'm pretty excited about that.
I have my first clinical shift at the hospital tomorrow -- it should be good.
Happy Sunday to everybody!

4 comments:

Erik Parker said...

Well, I don't know about returning to southern Alberta there. You have at least Sean, Tim and Me getting there ahead of you.

Although the fact that Calgary alone has six vacancies right now might help your cause.

Rev. Michael Macintyre said...

Erik,
I'm confident that there will be enough space for all of us...
But woe to the conference if we all end up in the same one :p

Erik Parker said...

That would be awesome. I am sure the other pastors would hate us! I have already had a good (for me) conversation with a pastor whose name rhymes with Bakin'.

Skakes said...

I cannot believe how big your son is getting! So cute!