Monday, September 10, 2007

typhoid mary and other relations

It's official -- the co-director is sick as well. A bad cold right now, although she's also having pretty bad morning sickness. At least, that's what she's calling it. If it morning sickness, then this pregnancy is pretty drastically different that her first. We were talking this morning about the possibility that we may have a little girl this time.
This, however, would be exciting. Particularly that we would have to think of a name, since hitherto we've been working on the assumption that the pollywog is a little boy. (for the feminists in the audience, please don't kill me for that. It's just a feeling). We've been watching a spot of Veggie Tales recently -- what do you think of 'Madame Blueberry' for a name? the Boy seems quite fond of the character.
On the other hand, it could be a baby boy. Just small, sickly and whiny, like my brother. Ah well, I just hope that the co-director is feeling better soon.
Class officially starts this week. I've got three classes -- an exegetical credit class on Isaiah, Introduction to Pastoral Care, and Christian Education. In addition to these, I've got that Clinical Pastoral Education course I've mentioned earlier. Should be good -- I'm disappointed about not being at the Sem more often, but happy that I can get CPE out of the way before this summer.
I'll keep ya posted.

No comments: