Sunday, September 16, 2007

sunday morning

So, we're all feeling a little bit better around the Macintyre household. The worst of the cold seems over for myself and the co-director, and the Boy is sleeping a little longer through the night.
Ana finished her training at the telecom company on friday, so she's got a three day weekend until she starts her first work schedule. She only needs about 530 hours to go.
I had my first class at the hospital on friday as well. I think I'm really going to enjoy this CPE course. 8 hours of class every friday and two four-hour clinical shifts each week until next March. Like I've said before I feel a little sad about not being around the Sem for classes, but I'll make up for that in the amount of homework I do there.
But at least it didn't snow the other day, and the weather has turned quite a bit warmer.

2 comments:

Back to Shine said...

Glad to hear you're not shovelling snow already. ;) Which hospital are you at, and who's your CPE supervisor? (just out of curiosity)

Rev. Michael Macintyre said...

Erin,
I'm at St Paul's, and my supervisor is Brian Walton.
mick