Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Seminary Orientation

so, it's Orientation at the Seminary this week, which is made all the more interesting due to the Boy's presence with me. He's there because our childcare arrangements fell through last Thursday, which is always helpful and challenging.
Today was the orientation at the Saskatoon Theological Union, beginning with worship. The Boy has been funky since last night (up three times or so, just howling) but he seemed to be in better humour during that opening worship. A couple of icebreakers and a little snack later, the Boy was living it up, laughing and being his good self.
But then, during the library presentation, he puked. There's no other word for it. Over himself, over me...luckily it did land on us, because that meant we could quietly make an exit. So we went home, and he's been alseep ever since. Poor kid.
So here's another problem. There's a retreat tomorrow, supposed to be mandatory. If I need to go, so does Duncan -- but do I bring a sick baby to a Seminary retreat? I dunno. I guess we'll see what goes on...

No comments: