Saturday, November 24, 2007

7 Random Facts about Me

so I've received a couple of emails lately with the '7 Random facts about me'. I like reading them, but I don't often forward chain emails, so I'll post mine.

1. I talk to myself when I'm writing -- how things will sound, what's best to say, that sort of thing. It helps with final drafts.
2. I 'scritch' as a soothing habit -- light scratching around my neck, chin, and shoulders has a calming effect.
3. '2' is inherited -- my son does the same at 15 months.
4. I seriously considered converting to the LDS church as a young man.
5. I've managed to control several self-destructive pastimes but still yearn for them from time to time.
6. I changed my major from English to Religious Studies during my undergrad.
7. I am almost totally inept working with any kind of construction tool beyond the basics.

5 comments:

Back to Shine said...

random fact: I really miss the organized chaos of your apartment, I miss chatting with you two and playing with the boy. It's SOOOOO quiet now. :) thanks again

Anonymous said...

Erin,
we miss you, too :)

Unknown said...

another random fact: The Blarney Stone saw a dramatic drop in beer sales when Mick moved to Sask. But luckily a local Lutheran pastor came to the rescue.

Anonymous said...

Kevin,
I'm glad that someone could fill the void left in my absence.
-m

Anonymous said...

I see they teach humility in seminary school.