Wednesday, November 7, 2007

things not to leave unsupervised

so....I was out at class, yammering my way through a spot of Hebrew exegesis. That being done I moseyed on home, expecting to find the Boy and the co-director peacefully slumbering. The Boy looked...shiny...maybe a little greasy. He also lacked pants. being naturally observant, I remarked to the co-director "hey, did you know he doesn't have pants on?"
her reply was not printable in this g-rated blog. For that matter, due to certain content issues I cannot post a picture of the Boy, covered from head to toe in...vaseline. I could get arrested for that. The co-director had napped a bit in order to nurture the wee one, and the Boy took off to his room just in time to figure out how to get the lid of the squishy stuff.
I'll get the loofa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny but you got it easy with vaseline, could have been worse :)
~Kristie~

Anonymous said...

Umm, Mick, you may already have said to much...

Cla3rk