Saturday, November 24, 2007

what do you do when you only have a little time?
I've got to pick the co-director up from work in about an hour.
The Boy's got a head cold and didn't want to sleep anywhere but on daddy for the last three hours.
I've got a peri-tonsilar infection and antibotics that could stun a horse. I parsed Hebrew words the other day using Greek paradigms(my God!). Only God knows what the assignments I've handed in the last few days look like. For all I know, I've written them in pig latin.
so I blog.
This semester's almost done. I've got three assignments left, and about 15 clinical shifts at the hospital. They're getting easier -- or maybe I'm growing up a bit. Either way, I'm not quite as anxious going in for my shifts. I would, however, appreciate the pain in my throat going away for maybe, say, a day or two, which would be nice. It's not contagious, just painful.
the co-director's only got a month of work left, for which we're thankful. The apartment is already totally decorated for Christmas, the first batch of shortbread has been baked (sorry, Cory), and I think we're thinking about presents. She asked me what I wanted, and my initial reply was neither couth nor polite. But do you know what I'd like for Christmas?
I don't know.

1 comment:

Tower said...

mmmmm, shortbread. I wonder if the company would book me a connection through the 'toon on my way home.....