Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Anniversary!



On this day three years ago my wonderful wife and I began our cohabiting life together. Since then, things have gotten a little crowded, but that's all right :)

Of all the things that I am thankful for in my life, her calm and loving presence remains the most important.

I say this as I sit at my computer in my office at the church instead of at home. My laptop computer packed it in this morning, so maybe it's telling me I should go home...

Anyways, to my dear and darling wife, my friend, and my companion for eternity -- I love you so very much, and will always strive to be the person that you think I am -- because I know that man is so much better than I really am.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

I "Hope" you guys are enjoying the internship so far.

Rev. Michael Macintyre said...

Erik,

I can't imagine having more fun :)
how is it to be back in classes?

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! Love to you both.

xoxoxoxo

Pamela D. Crawshaw-Prangnell said...

Happy belated anniversary! I hope you are doing it Prangnell style adn stretching the celebrations out over a whole week.

Hugs from Pam and fam!