Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas and such

so, Christmas came and went, which was good. The Boy had his surgery January 3; it was a resounding success. The little fellow is so strong that he was up and running (literally) later that day. Of course, giving a toddler morphine is likely to cause that kind of behavior. It was interesting to see at times.
2 more months till #2 makes an appearance. We still have to pick names! Still uncertain as to whether it's a boy or girl. We both think it's a little boy, but are willing to be proven wrong. Everything's green anyway.
A tremendous thanks to all we saw at home; and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

5 comments:

Erik Parker said...

I vote for Atticus Irenaus Ratramnus McIntyre.Girl or Boy.

Anonymous said...

first off,
we'd have a 'Macintyre' baby, not a 'McIntyre' baby! people have been beaten for such insult!
as for the name, I'm all for it. But I've already been vetoed from Paschius Radbertus Macintyre, as well as Anselm Whitby. Silly wife.
but I'm workin' on alternatives!
-m

Back to Shine said...

I on the other hand would vote for a 'McIntyre' baby, but I guess considering your actual last name that would be problematic... ;)

Anonymous said...

Erin, why won't you just admit that your 'McIntyre' is wrong, the result of inbreeding over centuries?
-m

Anonymous said...

So I take it that I can't start call him Colleen?

Cla3rk