Thursday, December 20, 2007

JUST TWO THINGS...
Came in my email. Posted it here.,
Two Names You Go By:
1. Michael
2. Mick
Two things I'm wearing: (what kind of a question is this?)
1. jammies
2. t-shirt
Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1. peace
2. quiet
Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Read
2. visit
Two Things You Want Very Badly At the Moment:
1. a peanut butter sandwich
2. a tonsilectomy
Two things you did last night:
1. Read
2. wrote a sermon
Two things you ate today:
1. toast
2. crackers
Two people you last talked to:
1. Diana
2. DuncanTwo
Things you're doing tomorrow:
1. delivering care packages for the salvation army
2. preparing to go home for Christmas
Two longest car rides:
1. Saskatoon to Ottawa
2. Lethbridge to Saskatoon
Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Easter
Two Favorite Beverages:
1. water
2. milk
Two Things About Me. Things you may not have known.
1. I have chronic tonsilitis
2. I was accepted into McGill for my undergrad degree
Two jobs I have had in my life:
1. Campus Ministry
2. Nightclub bouncer
Two Movies I would watch over and over:
1. Band of Brothers
2. Roman Holiday
Two Places I have lived:
1. Brandon, MB
2. Saskatoon, SK
Two of my Favourite Foods:
1. Lomo Saltado (a Peruvian dish)
2. pizza
Two Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Lima
2. Lethbridge

3 comments:

Back to Shine said...

yikes! your tonsils are still bothering you?? are they doing anything about it or are they still waiting? I hope you get better soon!

Anonymous said...

Lethbridge? LETHBRIDGE?! Why, in the name of all the Heavens and all the Hells Lethbridge?!

Cla3rk

Anonymous said...

Mick

I thought your courier experiences would have made the top 2 for job's you've had..........Always remember your time in L.A

Tim