Wednesday, January 30, 2008

updates

I was thinking that there was going to be an internship meeting this Thursday evening. After all, it's written down on the little "calender of dates" sheet that students are given at the beginning of the semester. Alas, I was led astray. There is no such meeting. I'm assured that there will be, in the future -- but when? all in due time.
On the topic of items to make you chuckle, consider this: in the course of my Vocational Formation class I am expected to spend a whole week before the midterm break wearing a clerical collar, at work and play. When is midterm break? Why, the second week in March.
If you're not chuckling yet, realize that the co-director is due the first week in March. When I will be wearing a clerical shirt at the Seminary, and in public. At the hospital, when Spot is born.
I'm thinking that's going to cause some consternation in labour and delivery!
I wonder if I can partner with a parish and offer 2 for 1 baptisms....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, yes, you were led astray. So now that you have realized this you can give up your heretical ways and return to the true church (just as soon as we figure out which one it is).

The rest of it, I don't get it.

Cla3rk