Thursday, July 10, 2008

Summer Vacation!

This past week we took a little summer vacation, out to visit my Dad and stepmom out in Manitoba. What a fantastic trip for the boys -- they had so much excitement the Boy still hasn't calmed down from it, and Boy2 isn't yet sleeping in his normal habit. Ah well. The co-director and I did find that when you vacation with two little boys, you get less sleep -- not more -- than usual! But it gave us more time to spend with family :)

We now have a place to stay in Calgary -- whoohoo! We'll be moving on August 13, which is the day after I finish work here and two days before I start work there. Should be enough time.

But here are some pictures of the Boys, from our vacation.

absolutely exhausted -- napping the day we left. It was the last nap the Boy took for two days!





the Boy wanted to hold Boy2 as I was packing the van. Why all the sibling love when I'm in a hurry and want to leave?









Grandpa quickly made brownie points with a new box o' blocks.









Boy2 and daddy having a reading break. He was astounded that not all babies are the center of the universe -- I was reading an article about a family that has 8 kids!
The co-director found it "inspiring."
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Erik Parker said...

Feeling the excitement yet? You guys will enjoy Hope and Calgary!

Rev. Michael Macintyre said...

Erik,
as we say where I come from:

YEEEEHHHAAAWWWW!

Anonymous said...

I think you should be very, VERY worried that the co-director is "inspired" by a story about 8 kids...

Cla3rk