Tuesday, August 25, 2009

O boy.

O boy, o boy, o boy.

I really hope you enjoyed those nice pictures of Boy2, because they're going to look mighty different from now on.

He climbed a chair to reach a toy. I said 'no,' and put the toy out of reach. He lunged for the toy, grabbed the toy, and then triumphantly held it up to show me how smart he was, and how dumb I was.

Yes, I am dumb.

Because he'd kicked the chair out from the table, and when he tried to get down, he fell. And broke one of his front teeth.

Three hours at the emerg dentist later, and he is now officially missing a bicuspid. Mind you, this is not the one he chipped two weeks ago trying to get ahead of everybody on a walk. This was the other one.

So now, in a few months, he can sing "all I want for Christmas is my one front tooth."

That is, provided he doesn't bonk any more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh boy, is right. On the upside, he didn't break an arm. My little cousin did that in a similar accident earlier this year. Happy birthday to Boy1.

Hugs!

...Pam