Saturday, August 22, 2009

name change?

it's that time of year again -- being surrounded by other bloggers, most of whom (with the exception of one Rev. Kevin Powell) have ultracool blog names.

I feel left out. bummed. Uncool. (mind you, I want to be a pastor. How much more uncool can you get?

So, I'm taking a poll. Should the name stay the same, or be one of the following options:
a) The Zen of Kicking Ass: From Bouncer to Pastor in Nine Easy Years, or
b) The Alien Word: How to Kick Ass and Save Souls at the Same Time (little Lutheran joke there.)
or even something edgier:
c) Mastication and Regurgitation: Life in the Family Trenches.

thoughts?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool is as cool does. Now where is my penny!

-Cla3rk

Back to Shine said...

I'm getting a theme of ass-kicking... what's up with that? I personally like option c - it offers food for thought. :)

Unknown said...

I'm partial to the first one for obvious reasons.