Monday, August 13, 2007

I wish I could remember what they were.

So, I've begun my sojourn into the land of blogging. I hope that people can keep better track of me this way -- but also, I hope to keep track of my own meandering metaphysical musings (otherwise known as "the crap I come up with", according to my lovely co-director of contextual parenting).
I'm about to begin my second year at Lutheran Theological Seminary in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, the co-director and I will celebrate our second anniversary in three weeks, and we recently found out that our class will double in size in early March. So, if last year was a year of firsts for me -- I finished my first degree, celebrated my first anniversary, first baby, and first year of seminary all in one (and for the record, it is really NOT very fun to move 700 km with a seven-day-old baby) -- this is my year of seconds, and I hope that many of you will take this journey with me.
keep on the lookout for updated posts, pics, and musings in the future.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Hey Mick,
congratulations on the 60 lbs - that is impressive. And I've already congratulated you on the second addition to the baby. Welcome to the blogsphere!
Erin

Rev. Michael Macintyre said...

thanks, Erin!
-mm

Kristen said...

Hi Mick!
Sounds like a crazy summer! Congrats on the weight loss and especially to you and Ana on baby #2. I look forward to lots more blogs and some pics too please! Have a good fall semester!
Kristen